What does Ephedrine HCL 30mg do and its Applications?
Before Buy Ephedrine HCL 30mg pills lets know about Ephedrine HCL is a sympathetically amine commonly used as a stimulant, appetite suppressant, concentration aid, decongestant, and to treat hypo-tension associated with anesthesia. Also used with diet plans for weight loss.
Ephedrine (Ephedrine) is an interesting medication with a wide variety of applications, including:
- Appetite suppressant
- Concentration aid
- Hypotension (low blood pressure) treatment
Ephedrine, derived from plants in the Ephedra genus, has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for over 5000 years, and continues to see wide-spread use today.
Use of the medication in other countries is varied. Though once widely available without a prescription, it is now regulated in most parts of the world, either requiring a prescription, sold only in limited dosage strength or quantities, or banned altogether. In most cases such regulations are an attempt to limit availability of ingredients used in the manufacture of drugs such as methamphetamine. Clients who buy Ephedrine from PandaPharmacy are responsible for complying with local laws or regulations regarding purchase, use and possession.
BUY EPHEDRINE HCL 30MG SAFELY
The ideal dose and frequency of administration for this medication depends, obviously, on the condition being treated and the health of the patient. Too much Ephedrine can produce life-threatening side effects, though smaller doses are generally considered safe for healthy adults.
There are some general guidelines for using Ephedrine safely, regardless of the condition being treated:
- Most countries which have some restrictions to buy Ephedrine online but consider 8 to 12.5 mg to be safe, so much so that it is often available without a prescription in many areas.
- For many conditions, including asthma, COPD and hypotension, 25 to 50 mg are taken every 3 or 4 hours, up to 150 mg in a 24 hour period.
- Taking more than 150 mg a day, or taking 150 mg or more all at once, is generally considered risky.
- Taking 400 mg or more is very likely to cause dangerous side effects, particularly heart problems. Ephedrine can be life-threatening even at considerably smaller doses in those with preexisting conditions.
Tablets may be taken with or without food. Taking with food may ease nausea if it occurs. Ephedrine may increase urine production; drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration.
The medication may be taken regularly for several weeks or months, such as when treating hypotension, or it may be taken sporadically as-needed, such as when treating an asthma attack or as a decongestant.
In case of overdose seek emergency medical attention immediately.
Side Effects & Warnings
The most common side effects associated with proper Ephedrine use are mild and similar to those encountered with caffeine or other stimulants: